This is me at the beginning of week 3

This is me at the beginning of week 3

Friday, July 29, 2011

End of week 2

Well, I didn't accomplish as much this week as I could have. I found myself going back to emotional eating to an extent. Although I ate healthy things like fruits and vegetables, my body didn't have time to burn those calories. I feel lonely at night with Danny gone, and I feel like a heel by hurting him. I just need to move on though.  Without caving in to eating at night. Also, it doesn't help when I stay up until 3 or 4 AM! My goal for week 3 is to not eat at night, and get used to going to sleep by midnight.
I did manage to lose another pound and I am trying to look at the bigger picture. I have lost 8 pounds in 2 weeks time- not bad!

Weight today (7/29/11) is 222 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment