This is me at the beginning of week 3

This is me at the beginning of week 3

Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 7

Today, I started with 2 scoops of the formula instead of one, although I couldn't get it all in. I was too full. I spent the afternoon with Michael, took a bath (a cool one), and now I am winding down from the day. I ate very small amounts and will weigh in tomorrow or the next day. This week has been an extremely emotional one because I broke my engagement to Danny off on Tuesday. He moved out yesterday. Last night I caved in a little bit to emotional eating by eating some chips, but I am back on track today.
It is really hard to hurt someone you love when you realize something is not right. But, it had to happen and better sooner than later. I have felt the pull of the Holy Spirit that we were being deceived by living together even though we said vows to one another and considered ourselves married in the eyes of God.I desperately need to find out who LORI is, without a man in my life right now. I need counseling. I want to still be Danny's friend but he is still very hurt and hostile towards me. I need to finish college, get a job, and learn what I can do independently for the first time in my life. Last night was the first night I have ever spent alone with no one else in the house and I was lonely but I am sure I will be just fine. Sooner or later...:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment